This article will show you how to best interpret and use the information provided on the Daily Occupancy, Arrivals and Departures report.
- This report lists the total occupancy percentage, arrivals and departures by day over the specified date range.
- The categories on this report are Date, Total Occupancy Percent, Arrivals, Departures
- Report can be downloaded in CSV version.
- Admin Holds are not included in the occupied sites number. Admin Hold are counted under the Unavailable Sites category.
- Total Occupancy Percent is calculated as follows: number of occupied sites divided by number of available sites. Unavailable sites represent Admin holds and there for aren’t occupied and are not factored into the Total Occupancy Percent calculation.
- Site Types in the 'Other' Category are not included in this report.
- The image below show an example of this report over a 3 day date range
Common Report Uses
- View the number of arrivals and departures that are expected for a specified date range to help campground staff prepare.
- Compare occupancy percentage as well as arrivals and departures for specified date ranges.
Reports to Compare With or Supplemental Reports
- Revenue and Occupancy by Site Type
- Daily Revenue and Occupancy by Site