Videos & Webinars
Updating Credit Card Batching Time
If your reports for total payments do not match batch totals in Card Connect you may need to update your batch time.
1. Log in to Card Pointe
2. Select the Administration tab.
3. Then select the Batching tab.
4. Click the Trash icon to remove the default batch time.
5. Select the time to close the batch by clicking in the time bar over the desired time.
6. Uncheck the “Automatically close batch for Next Day Funding” option.
7. Click Save.
The batch times display in the local time zone of the user. The ideal batch time for Campspot reporting and reconciliation purposes is midnight. Remember to adjust the time for the local time zone of the park.