Learn the steps to be taken when you sell your campground while using Campspot.
1. Once you have confirmed that you will sell your park, the first thing you must do is fill out the Change of Ownership Form.
Note: It is recommended that the Change of Ownership Form is completed at least three weeks prior to the sale closing date. This allows us to complete required onboarding with the new owners prior to the close of the sale in order reduce any delays. New owners will not be given access to Campspot prior to sale closing.
The Change of Ownership form includes:
- Park Information
- Pertinent dates:
- Date of Sale (Closing Date)
- Date of new owner access to Campspot (Only applicable if old owners are granting access prior to closing date)
- Contact information for new owners
- We will use this information to contact the new owners to:
- Offer a demo of Campspot
- Get a signed service agreement
- Onboard new owners for card processing with CardConnect
We will not provide the new owners with access to Campspot until you confirm with us that the sale has closed.
2. Wait for communication from Campspot's Customer Success Management Team
After your form has been submitted, a Campspot team member will make contact with you as well as with the new owner. The following will then be discussed and confirmed:
- Recommended reports for your park to pull from Campspot before the sale
- Confirmation of dates that payment credentials through the card processor should be switched over to new owner
- Necessary changes to logos, social media links, analytics, reply-to email addresses, phone numbers, policies, financial account mappings etc.
3. Confirmation of last date of access to Campspot
The Campspot team will confirm for you what the last date of access to Campspot should be and your access will be turned off at that point.