When attempting to book a new reservation you may get the error message 'There are no sites available matching the current search.' Below, learn how to investigate the cause of this message.
No Sites Available Message
When searching dates for a New Reservation, you may receive the below message. If this message is displayed then there will no sites available to select on the Reservation Grid.
- Check that you have entered the number of guests in your search. The date and number of guests is required to return results for a New Reservation search.
- Override the rules. There may be one or more business rules in place that are causing your search to not return any available sites. Overriding the rules and searching again may change the sites that are shown as available. Overriding Rules is permissions based. If you do not see this option in your view of Campspot contact your manager.
- Make sure the spot on the grid is available. Find the date and desired spot or spots on the grid and double check that it is available for the entire duration of the reservation search. If there are any bookings that occur during any of the dates of the search, your search results will not show availability.
- Check your park's nightly pricing. In order to book a reservation you must have Base Pricing set for the entire duration of the reservation. To confirm that you have Base Pricing in place, go to the Reporting section in the primary navigation and download the Base Prices for Campsites report. Open the downloaded report and check that the date range for your reservation search is covered. If the date range is not covered, you must add pricing for those dates before you can book a reservation.
To learn about updating nightly rates visit this article.
- Check if you have an active Resort Closed rule. Resort Closed rules cannot be overridden with a Rules Override. If have an active rule in place that covers that date range of your new reservation search, you will not show any available sites.
To check if you have a Resort Closed rule go to the primary navigation and go to Rules > Functions > Resort closed. If you have any rules listed on that page, check the Date Group listed under Active Dates.
- Check your guest's RV Profile. If you started your New Reservation search from a guest profile, your guest may have an RV Profile that does not fit any of the parameters of your available sites.
Example: If your guest's RV is 45 feet and you only have availability on sites that can accommodate a 30ft RV maximum, your search will not show any available sites.
To view your guest's RV Profile go to the primary navigation and go to Booking > Customers and then search the guest's name and click on it access their Guest Profile. Scroll down to the RVs header to view any saved RV Profiles.