Including how to create new add-ons, configure the add-on assignments feature and allow add-ons to be added to site type reservations.
Setting up daily add-ons in Campspot is a crucial step to enhance your campground's offerings. This guide provides a comprehensive walkthrough, from locating daily add-ons to creating new add-on types, units, and seamlessly integrating them into site types. Ensure a smooth reservation experience by following these steps.
- Diverse Offerings: Expand your campground's appeal by introducing new and exciting daily add-ons, catering to various guest preferences.
- Consumer-Friendly Descriptions: Enhance the booking process by providing clear descriptions and invoice messages for daily add-ons, ensuring guests are well-informed.
- Efficient Pricing Management: Streamline the reservation process by setting up add-on pricing, enabling a seamless booking experience for your guests.
1. Locate Daily Add-ons
- Navigate to Campground Setup from the primary navigation.
- Select Unit Setup from the secondary navigation.
- Choose Daily Add-ons from the Add-On Category table.
2. Create a New Add-On Type
- Click the Add Type button.
- Select the Is Active box.
- Enter a name, description, and invoice message for the add-on.
- Name: The naming convention is fully customizable. Parks use this to differentiate unit number, location, size, etc.
- Description: Enter a description for the add-on in the Description field. This will display on the consumer site and in the booking section.
- Invoice Message: Enter an invoice message for the add-on in the Invoice Message section. This will show on the bottom of the invoice and will be emailed to the guest.
- Upload photos to the Main Image and Slideshow sections.
- Select Don’t Assign Specific Units or Assign Specific Units under the Add-on Assignment list.
- Select a financial account from the dropdown list for all options in the Accounting section. This section must be filled entirely in order to save.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
If an add-on type requires that a specific add-on unit be assigned to the guest at check-in, choose the Assign Specific Units option (for example: Golf Cart).
Not assigning specific units is appropriate when the add-on type does not have specific units or specific units are not assigned at check-in (for example: Cabana).
3. Create Add-On Units
- Click on an Add-On Type from the list.
- Click the Add Add-On button.
- Enter a name for the add-on unit in the Name field.
- Click the Save button.
Repeat this process for each add-on unit of the add-on type.
How to Add Add-Ons to a Site Type
If you wish to allow a Daily Add-on to be reserved during the reservation process, you will want to add the Add-on to the Site Types eligible for the Add-ons. To do this:
- Select Campground Setup from the primary navigation.
- Choose Unit Setup from the secondary navigation.
- Select the desired Site Category (RV Sites, Lodging, or Tent Sites).
- Check the box next to the Site Type name and click EDIT.
- Add applicable add-ons from the dropdown list.
New to Daily Add-ons? Check out the following article as well: