This article will show you how to best interpret and use the information provided on the Rent Roll (campsites only) report.
- This report lists all tent, RV, lodging, and other site reservations occurring over the specified date range.
- Report can be downloaded in PDF or CSV version.
- Daily add-on bookings are not included in this report.
- Multisite reservations show sites individually on this report. Charges are shown individually for the specific site.
- No payment information is included on this report. To see the same Rent Roll details and payment information all in one report, you should access the Rent Roll (Reporting Service) report.
- This report shows total reservation and other charges only for date range that the report is run for and not for the entirety of the reservations shown on the report. For example, if a guest is staying for 6 months and the report covers only 30 days of that stay, the charge amounts shown on this report are only for those specific 30 days.
- The categories on the PDF version of the report are Arrival Date, Departure Date, Nights, Guest, Site Confirmation, Referral Source, Reservation Charges, Occupancy Charges, Other Charges, Tax, and Total (Tax not included).
- The categories on the CSV version of the report are Park, Arrival Date, Departure Date, Nights (within period), Campsite Name, Campsite Type, First Name, Last Name, Reservation Charges, Occupancy Charges, Locked Site Fee, Pet Fees, Surcharges, Miscellaneous Charges, Discounts, Tax, Total (not including Tax), Referral Source, Confirmation, Group Name, Site Nights (Entire Reservation), Guest Yogi ID, Invoice Link.
- The images below show an example of the PDF version of this report.
Common Report Uses
- Find a list of all guests staying over a specified date range.
- Find a list of guests' email addresses to send a mass email those staying over a certain date range.
- View site charges broken out by charge type. Not all charge types are included on this report.
- Use the Site Night (Entire Stay) in column U to calculate your average stay length for reservations occurring in the specified date range. This information can also be used to look at how many longterm or transient reservations you have.
- Review revenue earned for campsites only for the specified date range.
Reports to Compare With or Supplemental Reports
- Rent Roll (Reporting Service)
- Rent Roll (add-ons only)
- Rent Roll by Organization (Reporting Service)
Common Report Questions
Q: What effect does the "As Of Date" have on the data shown the report?
A: Because this report contains charges and other reservation information, the as of date is important to keep in mind because those details may have changed after the specified as of date.
Q: Why would I look at this report instead of the Rent Roll (Reporting Service) report?
A: This version of the report only shows campsite bookings and does not show any daily add-ons so this should be used if you are looking for that specific information. This report also only shows the charges for the time period that the report is covering whereas the Reporting Service version shows charges over the entire duration of the reservation even if it falls outside of the reporting dates.
Please note: The Campsites Only version of the report does not show any payment or balance information and the Rent Roll (Reporting Service) report does show that information.