This article will show you how to best interpret and use the information provided on the Arrivals report.
- List of all expected guest arrivals for each day in the specified date range. Report will display each guest's. name, site reserved, and other summary level data.
- Site, Daily Add-ons and Online Store Add-ons are all provided on this report.
- Report can be pulled from the Front Desk as well as the Reporting page. The Front Desk only allows you to pull the report for one day at a time so if you prefer to see a longer period of time (for example a busy holiday weekend) it is recommended that you access this through Reporting.
- Can be downloaded in PDF or CSV version.
The images below show an example of the PDF version of this report.
Common Report Uses
- Sort CSV version of report to group guests that have not yet signed Terms & Conditions. This makes contacting those guests simpler.
- For busy check-in times, get a full list of all expected arrivals to help prepare staffing levels for that time frame.
- Prepare Daily Add-ons (linens, golf carts, etc.) needed for certain check-in periods
- View guest notes on reservations arriving over a certain date range. Reservation notes are shown in column Y.
- Have a quick view of all reservations arriving that still have outstanding balances.
Reports to Compare With or Supplemental Reports
- Who's in the Park report from the Front Desk page
- Daily Occupancy Arrivals and Departures
Common Report Questions
Q: Can this report be organized by site number?
A: Yes, download the CSV version of the report and then use the sort feature in Excel to organize the site numbers in column F.
Q: Does this report include RV type/length as well as occupancy information for upcoming reservations?
A: Yes, download the CSV version of the report to view this information spread over columns M through AD.