Learn to move funds out of camp credit and back to the original invoice.
1. Select the Account History tab.
This tab is located in the lower half of the Guest slide up.
2. Select an invoice from the Camp Credit section.
If there are multiple invoices, select one that matches the amount of camp credit or the most recent one. In most cases, the invoice should be the same one the credit was transferred from.
3. Click Pay.
A credit is transferred to an invoice by paying.
4. Enter the payment amount shown next to User Credit.
On the payment screen, user credit and camp credit are combined.
5. Click Submit payment and return to the invoice.
6. Return to the invoice and click Refund.
The invoice is overpaid indicated by the purple color and negative balance. The credit can now be refunded.
7. Select a refund amount and refund method.
8. Click Continue and Refund.