This article contains a summary of the Occupancy Pace Report Dashboard as well as frequently asked questions for this Dashboard.
Dashboard: Occupancy Pace Report
This Dashboard gives an overview of your campground's occupancy on future dates to provide insight into dates when you could aim to optimize revenues. Some of the Dashboard highlights are as follows:
- This Dashboard allows you to compare your occupancy pace vs. last year to see where your campground's trends are.
- The dark purple bar shows what you have in terms of occupancy this year for the next 30 days.
- The light purple bar shows what you had in terms of occupancy for this same day of the week last year. This also spans for the upcoming 30 days of this time last year.
- The black line shows what your final occupancy was last year once these days had passed.
- If the dark purple bar is higher than the light purple bar it means that your campground is currently pacing ahead. If the dark purple bar is higher than the black line it means you've already outpaced last year's final occupancy number as well.
- If you have questions about any of the terminology used on this Dashboard, visit this Terminology link from Campspot Analytics.
- The image below shows an example of this Dashboard:
Park Overview Dashboard FAQ:
Q: What does OTB mean?
A: On The Books. What is the current daily reality of your reservations.
Q: Why is the black line so much higher than the the purple bars?
A: Let's use the following image and example to answer this question. The image below spans from August 22nd through September 20th and only a portion of it is shown for this example:
- As of today, this park has 37 sites booked for September 16th 2022 (dark purple bar)
- As of August 22nd of last year (2021), this park had 30 sites booked for September 16th 2021. (purple bar)
- On September 16th, once the day was done, this park had a total of 78 sites sold as their final occupancy (black line)