This article contains a summary of the Daily Manager Report Dashboard as well as frequently asked questions for this Dashboard.
This Dashboard gives a critical overview of your campground's operations for today and tomorrow. Managers are empowered to use this report to understand what is happening at the campground in the upcoming days, as well as a review of important information of the previous day. The information showcased is broken down into 3 main sections.
Today and Tomorrow's operations
- In this section, you can see at a glance the number of Arrivals and Departures for today and tomorrow.
- The tables provide information on arrivals, departures and in park guests, broken down by Campsite Categories and Add-Ons
Yesterday's TransactionsPayments and Refunds transactions are broken down by:
- Type: Credit Card, Cash, Terminal, etc.
- System: Reservation system or POS system
- User: Displays payments and refunds by user name
- Location: Reservation System or the store name
- Unfulfilled Online Store Add-ons for today (by campsite, product and quantity needed)
- Next 14 Days Occupancy: shows the overall occupancy at the park and number of arrivals for each day.
- Last 14 Days Campsite Cancellations: This Tile shows the number of reservations, site nights and site revenue that were cancelled in the last 14 days (by cancelled date)
- Last 7 Days Net Campsite Reservations: Reservations received in the last 7 days, broken down by Source (Marketplace, Park Website, Direct, etc). This view does not show reservations that were cancelled within that period.
- Today's Campsite Availability: This section shows how many sites per category are available for the specified number of nights. In this example, we have 20 RV Sites available for one night only, and 2 sites available for 2 nights only. These numbers are not inclusive, meaning we could have 22 sites available for 1 night, but 2 of them would create a gap in the availability grid.
Park Overview Dashboard FAQ:
Q: How often is this dashboard updated?
A: The data is currently refreshed once per day.If you have questions about any of the terminology used on this Dashboard, visit this Terminology link from Campspot Analytics.