Learn how to add sites to a Group Hold to be claimed by a guest at a later date.
Explore the process of enhancing a Group Hold by adding an unclaimed site, expanding the reservation to accommodate additional guests. Navigate through the Group Hold details, make necessary updates, and seamlessly integrate a new unclaimed site to ensure a comprehensive and inclusive booking experience.
If the time for the Group Hold has passed, additional unclaimed or held sites cannot be added.
However, if a Group member wants to include their reservation with the Group's reservations, click here to learn how to complete this process.
Step 1: Navigate to the Group Hold
- On the Reservation List tab of the Booking page, Search for the site by using the "Filter by" slider on the right side of the list. Use either of the following to search for the sites:
- Group Name
- Wagon Master's Name as the Customer Profile First/Last Name.
- Click on the Group name.
Step 2: Add Site to Group Reservation
- From the Group Summary, click on the action button Edit
- On the Edit Reservation Screen, click on Add New Site
- Update any applicable fields in the Add New Site to Reservation tab on the right
- Select Campsite Type
The Dates of the other Group Holds will already be filled out, you can update these if this new site differs from other Group sites within the hold.
At least 1 adult must be applied to the site to enable search results.
- Click Add to select the desired site from the Select Site to Add Grid
- Click Submit to confirm
Most Common FAQ
Q: I am attempting to add a site to a Group, but there is no option to Edit the reservation?
If the time for the Group Hold has passed, additional unclaimed or held sites cannot be added. Once the Group Hold transitions into a Group Reservation, follow a different process to attach a reservation.
Q: How can I attach a reservation to a Group Reservation?
To attach a reservation to a Group Reservation, click here to follow those steps.