- When a guest profile was removed from the cart, the RV profile filters did not reset. The RV profile filters now reset when the guest profile is removed from search.
- The reset filters button on the reservation grid page no longer interferes with site type names in the site type list.
- Sites can no longer be added to cancelled reservations.
- Merging guest profiles updated the modified date of their previous POS receipts to the date merged. This caused old receipts to appear on sales reports and in the POS History for the date merged, not the original purchase date. The original date of purchase is now maintained on the POS receipt when guest profiles are merged.
- Users can now remove one site at a time from an admin hold.
- Additional Reservation notes that are required for online check-in are now included on the Arrivals Report.
- CSR terminology updated on the Reservation Items Originations by Date and Source report. The CSR for ONLINE reservation sources is now System. ONLINE reservations originate from the park consumer booking site.
- Performing edits on an invoice while changing the billing setting would split invoice charge inappropriately. Simultaneous changes are now prevented when changing the invoice billing setting.
- The Roles column in User Management would not update with changes without reloading User Management. User roles are now immediately reflected in the user management table.
- An issue with email messaging setup was fixed.
- Electronically signing the Terms and Conditions on an Apple mobile device showed a darkened screen when signing. The screen now appears normal when signing this way.
- Additional blocked guest badges were added to the Reservation Grid page and shopping cart in the following areas:
- When the guest is searched for in the Add Existing Guest modal.
- When the guest is selected from the Add Existing Guest modal.
- On the shopping cart, next to the guest name.
- On the checkout page when a guest is searched, added to the reservation.
- Users can now pull real-time reports to help them see the text messages sent, guests who have opted-in / out, and count of text messages sent.