When clicking on the Confirmation number of a reservation tied to a group reservation on either the Front Desk or Reservation List tables, the group reservation modal opened instead of the individual reservation. These instances have been resolved.
- Occurrences of the cursor disappearing when changing park name (for groups with access to multiple parks) have been resolved.
- A "Nights" column has been added to the PDF version of the Arrivals Report
- New Blocked Guest List report created. This report presents similar information to the Reservations by Guests on Block List report but is a dedicated report with all Blocked Guest on one list.
Guests creating reservations on Consumer Booking Sites were experiencing the inability to edit a chosen site after adding it to their cart. These instances have been resolved.
- Sites with base nightly rates of $1 or less were showing as available to book on the Consumer Booking and Marketplace sites. This has been corrected and these sites are no longer bookable other than by parks through the Admin Site.
Some parks were not receiving verification emails when setting up a Reply To email address in Campground Setup. This has been resolved and these verification emails are sending as expected.
- The PDF version of the Departure Report was not highlighting units marked as 'turnover' in grey. This has been resolved.
- New Online Store Add-ons Pre-Sold Report created.