During the Pilot/Testing stage of this new feature you may experience some of the bugs described below. All bugs from the list below will be resolved prior to full feature launch.
These bugs described below are primarily visual bugs and should not cause any issues with the edits made to a reservation. If you experience any of these you do not need to report them during the pilot as our team is aware and working on a resolution. If you experience any additional issues or have feedback please submit those to email@example.com.
- Reservation History may not update immediately upon edits. A page refresh may be required to see edits reflected in Reservation History.
- Check in and check out dates of other reservations on the site being edited are not appearing as unavailable on the calendar. This is visual only and if an unavailable date is selected you will receive an error message and the edit cannot be completed.
- The reservation start date can also be selected as the end date on the calendar. This is visual only and if it is selected you will receive an error message and the edit cannot be completed.
- Future available dates that span across unavailable dates can be selected from the calendar. This is visual only and if it is selected you will receive an error message and the edit cannot be completed.
- The Confirm Changes button can be double clicked. Changes are still submitted as normal and you can see the edits reflected in the Reservation History.
- Once the Continue button is clicked, load time for the next screen may be a bit delayed. The button does not need to be clicked multiple times.
- Any existing Gap Rules may not be triggering upon using Quick Edit. We recommend being aware of Gap Rules that your park has and not completing edits that may violate those rules. All other rules are functioning as normal in Quick Edit changes.
- When clicking the Submit Changes button and receiving the error “add-on must be within the reservation range," going back and then clicking continue will not do anything. If you experience this bug we recommend using the Advanced Edit workflow to complete your edit.
- After click the Submit Changes button you may receive the error "Can’t find reservation ID error." Changes may not take place when this occurs. If you experience this error we recommend using the Advanced Edit or original Edit workflow.
- When both a site and Daily Add-on are edited together using Quick Edit, the site edits may not show up Reservation History even though the changes have been made. If you experience this bug we recommend confirming that the edits did go through by looking at the dates of the reservation.
- After using the Advanced Edit hyperlink to make edits, if the same site is attempted to be edited again using the Advanced Edit hyperlink, the hyperlink will not take the user to the Edit workflow. If you experience this bug we recommend accessing the original Edit workflow as normal.