This allows you the ability to add a charge to a reservation that cannot or does not fall within the rules or base pricing such as late fees, deposits, or damage fees.
1. Navigate to Campground Setup > Accounting > Miscellaneous Charges.
2. Click the Add Charge button.
3. Fill out the Add Miscellaneous Charge form.
- Enter a name in the Miscellaneous Charge Name field.
- Enter a value in the Default Charge Amount field.
- Select a Financial Account from the dropdown menu.
- Select a Deferred Financial Account from the dropdown menu.
- Select a Revenue Realization option by clicking on the radial button next to your selection
- If Taxes apply to this miscellaneous charge, check the applicable box(es).
- Select the Is charge a deposit? box if this charge will be voided at the end of the guest’s stay to apply towards their bill or be refunded.
- The Status will automatically be set to “Active” but can be inactivated later if no longer in use.
- Click the green Add Charge button.